ONLINE ORDERING POLICY
How can I order from the your store?
- Place your order online.
- We do not accept mail orders or purchase orders.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover through PayPal
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY STATUS
What does the Availability status mean?
- In Stock – The item is good to go and ready for purchase.
- Out of Stock – The item is not currently available but will be later. Contact Us so we can notify you once it’s ready.
Will I be charged sales tax?
We have operations in Maryland and charge sales on orders shipping to this state.
What are your accepted payment methods?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express through PayPal. Please note that you do not need to have a Paypal account to checkout on our store. For your protection, we screen orders for potential fraud. If you are buying a large order you can apply for Paypal Credit at the time of checkout (subject to credit approval).
DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS
Do discount codes stack?
When redeeming Promotion, Discount, or Coupon Codes during checkout, please note that only one promotion code can be used per order. Promotion, Discount or Coupon Codes cannot be used towards the purchase of Gift Certificates.
I forgot to add a coupon code to my order while checking out, can I you add this discount to my order after it has been placed?
We’re sorry but coupon codes can’t be added retrospectively. In the future, please always ensure you add the coupon code when prompted to avoid disappointment.
What does the status of my order mean?
- Processing – Your order has been transmitted to the packing/shipping department (or one of our distributors), and our team is gathering all of your goodies and preparing them to be shipped.
- On Hold – Your order has been put on hold due to payment issues or pending info needed to complete the order.
- Complete – Your order has been fully shipped. Your credit card has been fully charged at this point.
- Cancelled – Your order has been canceled, and your credit card has not been billed.
- Refunded: We have refunded your order according to our Refunds Policy.
- Closed – Your order has been refunded. Your credit card has been fully refunded at this point.
- Pending Approval – Your order is pending approval by your company’s supervisor.
CAN I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Can I make changes to my order?
We may be able to if your order still shows as “New” status.
Please note that our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Once the order has been sent to our warehouse for processing, neither you nor our customer service staff can change it. If your order status says anything other than “New”, it can no longer be changed or canceled. This includes updates to the Shipping Address.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
We take your privacy very seriously. We will never rent or sell your information to any third parties, we only use the information we collect from you to convey your order information, or to send you catalogs and emails at your request. Read More